We're sure you will find the perfect pumpkin at Sibley Orchards. We have a variety of shapes because we realize everyone's taste in pumpkins is very unique. Pumpkin picking is great fun for all ages. With a few easy tips, your family or group can easily take your pick of our crops!
Pumpkin Pickin' Instruction List
(compiled with the help of our experienced pumpkin pickers)
- Come on out to Sibley Orchards in the month of October
- Ride to the field on a tractor-pulled wagon, on select Saturdays and Sundays. In 2016 the dates are the 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd 23rd, and the 29th. The rides run from 11am to 4pm.
- Begin your search for perfect pumpkins! (Don't pick just one, pumpkins do get lonely!)
- Pile your pumpkin on the wagon and head on back. (Remember not to carry the pumpkin by its stem. It may break!)
- Be sure to pick your fall decorations, such as straw bales and decorative gourds to compliment your pumpkins.