|About Sibley Orchards & Cider Mill
More reasons to visit Sibley Orchards & Cider Mill!
- Blackberries for sale only are available July-August
- Peaches are available June-Labor Day
- Sweet corn, tomatoes and other vegetables are available July-August
- The traditional fall apples which include Jonathans, Red Delicious and Yellow Delicious are harvested after Labor Day.
- Hayrides to the pumpkin field on select Saturdays and Sundays in October.
- Hayrides are available anytime of the year through the orchard. After the hayride you can picnic and roast hot dogs at a bonfire.
- Pictures - Bring cameras to capture the memories of your family visit to Sibley Orchards.
- 13 minutes north of I-70
- 3 minutes from Historic For Osage, a Lewis & Clark National Historic Landmark
- 20-25 minutes from all the great landmarks of Independence -- Truman Library/Truman Home
- A relaxing, family-run, farm country environment